- Haidar, A. M., L. Belluomini, and A. A. Trezzini, “AW609 Civil Tiltrotor Drive Train Torsional Stability Analysis and Certification Test Campaign,” Vertical Flight Society Forum 77, May 2021. Accepted.
- Lilliu, C., M. Favale, G. Tovo, A. A. Trezzini, N. Donini, and A. M. Haidar, “AeroServoElastic Test Campaign of the AW609 Civil Tilt-Rotor,” Vertical Flight Society Forum 77, May 2021. Accepted.
- Haidar, A. M. and J. Palacios, “Modified Ball-type Automatic Balancer for Rotating Shafts: Analysis and Experiment,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 496 (2021) 115927.
- Haidar, A. M. and J. Palacios, “Effect of Number of Tracks and Balancing Masses on Passive Balancing Performance”, 2018 AIAA/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, AIAA SciTech Forum, (AIAA 2018-2214), Jan 2018.
- Haidar, A. M. and J. Palacios, “Parametric studies on modified configurations of ball-type passive balancers for improved transient and steadystate responses,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 432C (2018) 633-652.
- Haidar, A. M. and J. Palacios, “Experimental Model Validation of a Passive Balancing Device for Supercritical Helicopter Driveshafts,” American Helicopter Society Forum 72, May 2016.
- Haidar, A. M. and J. Palacios, “A general model for passive balancing of supercritical shafts with experimental validation of friction and collision effects,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 384 (2016) 273–293.
- Haidar, A. M. and J. Palacios, “Passive Rotor Blade Balancing System for Unsymmetrical Ice Accretion,” American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Region I Student Conference, 25 April 2014.
- Haidar, A. M. (2018, April), “Real-time Vibration Control of Supercritical Shafts via Passive Bearing.” Presented at the Center for Acoustics and Vibrations (CAV) Technology Transfer Workshop, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa.
- Haidar, A. M. (2018), “Vibration Control of Shafts via Automatic Passive Balancing,” Ph.D. dissertation, The Pennsylvania State University.
- Haidar, A. M. (2015), “Comprehensive Model and Experimental Validation of Passive Vibration Suppression for Supercritical Rotary Machines,” M.S. thesis, The Pennsylvania State University.
AgustaWestland Philadelphia Corporation
3050 Red Lion Rd.